P. Greg Russell, AIA
For Greg, much of the power and pleasure of design lies in examining and revealing the hidden forces that shape places and how people experience them. He explores ways to express these forces in a wide array of academic, residential, and commercial projects.
Providing critical leadership for projects from schematic design through construction, hee has been responsible for several of the firm’s notable projects on campuses, for cultural institutions, and with several developer clients. His work on Lesley University’s Lunder Art Center has received multiple design awards and is LEED Gold certified.
Greg is passionate about hiring and mentoring the next generation of architects. Within the firm, Greg oversees staffing assignments and manages Bruner/Cott’s award-winning Emerging Professionals Program. He also shares his knowledge with fellow practitioners through presentations at various conferences, including the annual Architecture Boston Expo.
Recent Key Projects:
- Portland Foreside Redevelopment
- Lesley University, Lunder Arts Center
- Swift Factory
- Children’s Museum & Theatre of Maine
- Frost Terrace Affordable Housing
- 45 Province Street
- The Architect’s Newspaper, A Former Connecticut Factory Will Transform Into a Job Incubator
- Boston Business Journal, 40 Affordable Apartments Coming to Cambridge’s Porter Square
- Boston Globe, Crews move North Prospect Church in Cambridge
- Building Design + Construction, Connecticut’s Swift Gold Leaf Factory Becomes a Community Job Incubator
- Cambridge Day, Restoration of North Prospect Church Brings Lesley a City Preservation Award
- Contract, Lunder Arts Center at Lesley University