We’re always looking for portfolios of qualified and interested candidates for design positions!
Our collaborative design practice strives to create thoughtful client-oriented design solutions, transform place, and enhance the human experience while respecting the natural environment. We are driven by design excellence and an active commitment to a sustainable future.
Please send any employment inquiries to email@example.com. They can be addressed to Meg Gatza, Director of Operations. Attachments must be less than 10MB. No phone calls, please.
For general employment inquiries, candidates should clearly demonstrate:
- 1-4 years of design experience; college and university, food service/dining a plus
- proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, and other 3D modeling programs
- an ability to work collaboratively and manage time effectively on multiple tasks
- a strong sense of design and building technology expertise
- commitment to and expertise with a high level of sustainable design thinking
- ability to communicate visually and verbally
- a professional degree in Architecture